Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Don't Count Your Chickens Before They Are Hatched

It is a motto I try to live by. We did sign the papers last week for the house. Sadly, the owners decided to, once again, be difficult and renegotiate. I'm willing to bend and bend, but there comes a point when they want you to break and that's not okay. We decided to stand our ground or find a new house. According to our agent, they decided to stop being jerky and we should have the keys tomorrow.
While I'm excited about the move and the new home. We have a great deal of work ahead of us. Combining two households is going to be quite a chore! I suspect we'll need to have a large garage sale in the next couple of months.
On the creative side of things...I can't wait to pick out the paint for the walls of our new home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment