Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rainy days...

they are perfect for quilting. Sadly, I don't have space to do that yet and I'm also at my other job. So, that does put a crimp in things. However, that doesn't mean that I'm not able to take care of a few things. I'm finally adding a logo to my patterns and the back of the cover sheets. I am changing my name on all of them as well. My husband, David, is a photographer. So, I'm toying with the idea of changing all my cover shots. However, he has never photographed quilts and the weather isn't exactly ideal. Whether or not we change the photographs for the current quilts, he probably will be shooting the upcoming ones. Pray that we get settled into our new place soon so that I have space to get going on the next pattern... :)
On a personal note...here are a few pictures of the beginning of my new life.





No comments:

Post a Comment